Wednesday 8 April 2015

Lush Haul


I have fallen in love with Lush in recent months. They're very known for their bath bombs, which are always a welcome addition to any pamper night. It took me a while to venture further afield, and have been slowly using more of their products.

This time I was drawn in by the soaps, especially the Somewhere Over The Rainbow soap which is gorgeously multicoloured and packed full of glitter. It also smells so good and fruity! It is a very hard one to resist. But it has got glitter all over my hands.

I also picked up Honey I Washed The Kids. I won't lie, the name swayed it for me. But luckily it smells delightful with a delicious caramel scent.

Finally, I also picked up the Pot O' Gold shower jelly. This was one I couldn't resist, and just had to try. It's a very different texture to anything I am used to. In fact, I'm still going to have to work out how to use it. It is, like that name suggests, jelly. IT all comes out in one lump. But I love that it is gold, and a bit of a sparkle to it. This one will definitely cheer me up in a morning.

What are your favourite Lush products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *