Monday 8 December 2014

London Haul


Last month I went to down to London for the day. I went particularly for an Illamasqua make-up lesson. It was called 'Skin Realism', which involved learning what products we could use to keep our skin looking flawless. It was a really good evening, and I picked up some useful tips. However, it did mean that I spent a lot of money in the shop afterwards. I did some shopping earlier in the day too, but, thanks to some unexpected happenings, I ended up with only a hour or two to get some shopping done. I headed to Oxford Street to buy clothes and make-up. I ended up in Kiko, as I've been yearning for some of their Daring Game collection forever. I also bought a couple of pieces from Forever 21, but this post is all about the make-up.


Kiko Top Pairs Blush - It's fair to say that I was sold by the packaging on this. I absolutely love the look so much, it is so gorgeous. After spending probably more time than I should have trying to decide which one I wanted, I settled on '01' in the shades Desert Sand and Rose Coral. they're really beautiful shades. I haven't tried them out as yet, as I didn't want to ruin them for the pictures, but I'm really excited about using them.

Kiko Eyelash curler - I didn't go in particularly looking for the eyelash curler. Mine broke that morning, and so I needed a new one. I completely forgot about it until I saw them on the shelf, whilst I was in the queue. It was good value, and it's good quality so I'm glad I picked it up.

Illamasqua Matte Veil - I was sold on this as soon as I was told it would keep my skin looking matte. I do have oily skin, so I'm consistently trying to find things that can combat it. I think this is great as it keeps my skin matte a lot longer. It doesn't last all day but I can definitely see the difference,

Illamasqua Cream Pigment - This is the cream we used for contouring during the course, It is in the shade 'hollow', which is very matte and perfect for contouring. I never contoured my face before, but I think I am definitely going to start as it really looked great,

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - I went to the course knowing that I would want to pick up their foundation, and I did. It has a decent coverage, but still looks natural. I love the way it looks. This came with a tube of white skin base mixer. It's mixd with the foundation to help brighten up the complexion.

Have you tried any of these products? Did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *