Wednesday 10 September 2014

I bought some more things

As I mentioned in my little haul post last month, I bought quite a few clothes and jewellery in August. Some of them were so pretty that I really wanted to show you. So here are two of my favourite pieces that I bought last month.


This dress is by the brand Mela Loves London, which I bought from New Look (£22, here). It was the collar that drew me to it. I just love the scalloped edge. I really like that the florals aren't too garish, and I thought it would be perfect to wear to work paired with a blazer. This angle also shows my pretty new ear studs (£2, River Island). I like foxes, and they definitely seem an animal for autumn. this was too cute to pass up.


I wanted a simple tunic dress, so I was happy when I saw this one in Primark (£5).  It fits loosely but looks great. I wore it with a pendant from Accessorize (£7, here). There is a cluster of cute keys hanging from this. It was just too beautiful to pass up. These pictures also shows the sandals I bought at the beginning of august. (£35, River Island) After I bought them, it started to rain a lot, so I didn't get as much chance as I wanted, to wear them. I'm not usually a fan of sandals, but these are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *