Wednesday 3 September 2014

Autumn Wishlist


1//2//3//4//5//6//7

I love autumn. Not only is it my birthday season, but there's Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night, plus Nottingham has the Goose Fair. You know when the air gets crisp that it's almost time for the fair.

With autumn on the way, it's time to start changing my wardrobe around. With the weather dipping so much lately, I've already hunted put my jumpers! To me, autumn is a time for deep colours like purple and navy. It's all about jackets, and jumpers and boots. With the chill in the air it's time to start covering up. It's not quite hat and scarf weather yet, but long sleeves are a must.

I'm actually looking forward to autumn. I'm hoping for lots of good things in the next few months.

What would be on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *