Wednesday 9 July 2014

A little Haul


Unfortunately, the few days after payday often means a shopping trip. It's great for me, but terrible for my bank balance. But it gives me chance to pick up things that I've had my eye on for a while.

This month I got busy with my credit card and bought some nice things. First off is Aussie Dual Personality Curl Definition and Soft Feel Serum (products need shorter names). I bought this on a recommendation, as I am constantly looking for something light to keep my curls defined and soft.Especially as after I nights sleep I wake with them all flattened. Hopefully this will rejuvenate my curls in a morning.

Next up is the Urban Decay De-Slick Make-up Setting Spray. I purchased the travel size to give it a go. For a travel size I think it's a good amount. I have used it a couple of times and so far I'm not sure about it. Working 8 hours a day means at the end of my shift my make-up is slipping off. I wanted to find something that would keep my make-up in place all day. I think I need to use it a bit longer to see for sure.

Next is the Ecotools Six Piece Essential Eye Set. I generally don't do eye make-up. Some mascara is good enough for me., but I recently purchased a Make-up Revolution Eye Palette (Girls On Film) and so I wanted to try out more. Obviously to do that I need the right tools.

And this brings me onto my next pick which is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion, which, again, I used so I could try out some eye colour and thought this would be perfect to help it last. It seems like one that a lot of people use, so I thought it'd be the best one to give a go.

I wanted to find a summery blush so I decided to pick up the Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Peach Pop. I have heard really good things about this blush so I wanted to give it a try myself. I absolutely love the bright colour. Pop is definitely the right name for it!

Finally I bought two things to help me touch up my make-up on the go. I bought a Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush as well as a The Vintage Cosmetic Company Make-up bag. The make-up bag was too cute to pass up. I do find myself just throwing all my make-up in the bottom of my bag, so having something to keep them organised it great. I absolutely love the brush. I think it's such a neat idea as you can make the brush any size you want. I bought it to use as a powder brush for when I need to powder my nose, but I love that it's so versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *