Wednesday 23 July 2014

3 Things: About me


I have been posting on here for a couple of months now, and I thought it was time for you to get to know me a little better. So below are 3 random facts about me:

-1- Whenever there are leaves on the ground I have to step on them and crunch them. Always. Without fail. I will admit that it has given me a few odd looks.

-2- I like to try and be active and take part in new things. I love going bouldering regularly, and I have begun cycling more. In the next few months I hope to start fencing.

-3- I love tea. I love tea a lot. My favourites include just a good everyday cuppa and rooibos teas. There's not much that can't be solved with a good cup of tea.

What are some random facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *