Sunday 1 June 2014

Summer Wishlist

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

It's June which means Summer is officially here, right? Today the sun was shining bright, and I thought it was time to think about my style for the summer. 

This summer I am feeling crop tops and high waisted shorts. For me, this summer is all about bright colours, and I picked out this dress as a great one for work. It will really bring some colour into the office. I'm also looking for shorts with bold prints to wear with plain t-shirts. With the weather getting warmer, nobody wants to be under a douvet, so sleeping in shorts and a t-shirt is a must, and nothing is cuter than the Mr. Burns one I picked out. I don't think I'll be able to resist buying it!

I realise there is a lot of shorts of my summer list. Let' hope the weather stays lovely enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *