Sunday 22 June 2014

June Sunday Style


It's summer! I can not begin to tell you how happy I am that the sun is out in full force. It means I can eat ice cream daily, have walks in the evenings and just generally be content. There's nothing like warm weather to lift the spirits. It also means I can wear cute clothes.

This month I have bought a couple of crop tops. I have never been a crop top wearer before, but this month I'm really loving them. This one from Topshop in particular is great. I just love the cute little flower hem. They're also good for when I want to wear something light like I did today. It's a great option for such a hot day.




crop top - Topshop // shorts - New Look // flats - New Look (via ASOS) // necklace - Forever 21 // earings - Forever 21 // Watch - Urban Outfitters // Braclet - handmade // flower - old 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *