Wednesday 28 May 2014

Benefit Radiant Skincare set


When I went away to London last week I took with me some mini Benefit products to try out. I'd bought a gift set of their mini skincare range last month from Asos and thought it would be the perfect time. The set only cost £12.50 which I thought was a bargain.

I was quite excited about using these. They are stunning to look at. The bottles for the emulsion and toner are particularly elegant. It may have what drew me to purchasing them in the first place. Being mini-sized just makes them all cuter.



There are six products all together in this set. The first is the Foamingly Clean Facial Wash. This has a shimmery texture to it which I was a bit wary of. When just squeezing it, the foam has a very compact texture. The sample of this is a bit to small to get a proper idea of it but it seems to clean well. It's not a bad wash, but it's nothing that I got excited about.

Next up is the Moisture Prep Toning Lotion, and I must admit I love this one. It feels very light and really good on my skin. It really helps the moisturiser sink in. I love the bottle on this, but I found I need to be careful with how much I used, as I can get away with only a little bit.

Then there is the It's Potent Eye Cream. This is the one I'm most unsure about, as I don't think it's suitable for my skin. It smooths on well but it stings a bit for me after I put it on so I stopped using it.

After that is the Triple Perfoming Facial Emulsion which I also love. It's very light on the skin and a little goes a long way. It makes a really good day moisturiser, especially with oily skin like mine as it's so light. It's great for the warm months.The one thing I don't like about this is the bottle. The product isn't loose enough for this type of bottle. I have to keep tapping on the bottom just as I would with a ketchup bottle. Apparently the full size has a pump which would make this much better.

Next is the Total Moisture Facial Cream. I have been using this for a month or so now and I'm still not near finishing it. It is very moisturising and feels great. I have been using it as a night cream and it's worked very well for me.

Lastly in the set is the Refined Finish Facial Polish and this is another one which has a shimmery texture to it. It has the same texture as the foaming wash, but with very small beads in it. It is a  light scrub but it still feels a little scratchy on my skin, so anyone who is sensitive may want to avoid it.

Overall I really liked these products. I am considering purchasing full sizes of the toner and emulsion as I particularly loved them, and I've already fir them into my every day routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *