Wednesday 9 April 2014

what's in my bag


I've always wanted to do one of those 'what's in my bag' posts and at the moment I really love my bag. I picked it up in the January sales from Accessorize for a pretty good price. It's a small shoulder bag. It's extra useful as it has two compartments at the top so I can keep my lunch and drink away from my electronics, as well as a small zip pouch at the front. I'm not sure if the thin piece of fabric dividing the compartments would protect my electronics but it gives me a peace of mind anyway.

Without further ado this is what I currently carry around with me:


1. My tablet. I own a Google Nexus 7 which I love so, so much. I am most certainly an Android gal. The case was bought from Paperchase and it just fits snugly. It was bought as a quick cheap thing to use before I got round to buying a flip case, but I still kept it after 6 months as it works so well.

2. An umbrella. This was also purchased from Accessorize. Living in Britain means that an umbrella has to be a staple of any bag. It's very common to be walking down the street minding your own business, then, BAM, rain!

3. Tissues. Because you never know when you're going to need them.

4. Wreck This Journal. I have just started this book and I'm already finding it quite fun. I may be thinking a little too much over each page as I want it to be perfect. I am aware that this defeats the purpose of this book, but I also don't care. I want it to have a meaning. I may post some of the pages sometime in the future.

5. My MP3 player. I don't even know what type this is as it was borrowed from a good friend. The nature of my job means that I'm not able to have any device with a camera at my desk. Sadly, there's not much choice if you don't want an Apple product so this has to do for now.

6. Beauty things. These are the little things I carry just to keep myself looking tidy. The staples are my Collection concealer, shine control blotting papers from Superdrug, Carex lip balm, L'Occitane hand cream and a compact mirror. The mirror I bought years ago. It used to have picture on I but that has since rubbed off. It is still a very good compact mirror though.

7. 3DS. I am a gamer and I find my 3DS the perfect device at the moment. I'm too busy at the moment to be able to sit and play through a game on my Xbox as I'd like. There's quite a few I keep meaning to play, but with my 3DS it means I can catch up during my commuting time. At the moment I am playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which I absolutely love, and Professor Layton and The Azran Lagacy. And as a side note, I am incredibly excited about the Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright game.

8. My purse. This was a present for my birthday last year and I love it so much. It's just the right size to carry the essentials around with me. It also has a cute owl design.

9. My phone. Not pictured as I needed it to take the picture, but it is a complete essential. So much an essential I forgot to put it in my bag the other week and I felt incredibly lost without it. I have an Nexus 4 and it is the perfect phone for me. It's very user friendly and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *