Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Favourites


March is over and it's already April. This year is already going so fast. But on the plus side, with the clocks going back last Sunday, we are now officially heading towards summer.But before we throw ourselves head first into April, it's time to take one last look at the best bits of March.

Personally some really good stuff happened in March, but it was an incredibly busy month. Many of the posts I wanted to write didn't happen, but I did get my first beauty box! Luckily it had some good stuff in it too. So here is my brief, mini round-up of a few of the things I loved in March. I'm sure April's favourites will be much longer!

Favourite Beauty:


In March I have being seriously loving Top Shop nail polishes. I am very much into their pastel shades, and in fact, I am currently wearing their Peaches and Cream shade as I type this. Their colours are gorgeous and I find that they dry very quickly, which is brilliant for my impatient lifestyle.

Favourite TV:


There was some excellent television in March, and it was hard to choose. But the TV I really got into last month was Chris O'Dowd's incredibly charming Moone Boy. It tells the story of a boy and his imaginary friend growing up in 90's Ireland. It is such an hilarious show. It has some brilliantly, clever moments. I cannot recommend it enough. Now, I really need to find out how to get one of those hats.

Favourite Music:The song I have been listening to over and over in March is the incredibly catchy 'Beat The Love' by Autoheart. It's such a great song which I urge you to listen to. There's not much more I can say. You will understand why it is on this list once you hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *