Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Favourites


April has gone by so quickly! It doesn't seem so long ago that I was writing my favourites for March, but here I am now at the end of April. It has been a very busy month for me as there's been a lot of work to do. But on the plus side, there has been a fair amount of indulgence in chocolate. This is the only time of the year they sell Cadbury's Cream Eggs, so I couldn't let that opportunity pass me by.

Without further ado, here are my favourite things in April. It has been a good month, so there was a lot to like. But here is a breakdown of just a few of the things I loved this month.

Favourite Beauty:

This month I am most definitely loving my Bobbi Brown correcter and concealer which you can read about here. It has quickly become a staple of my everyday routine. It is so creamy and just covers up the darkness under my eyes so well. As much as I love highstreet products, I think you have to have at least one high-end somewhere in your make-up kit.


Favourite Tea:

I've been trying to drink less caffeine in April and generally be more healthier. Of course it didn't help with the abundance of chocolate at Easter. I have tackled this by drinking my new favourite tea: Mango and Lychee Green Tea. I love mangos, and I love lychees so it was hard not to love this tea. It is so incredibly delicious and refreshing with the warmer weather.


Favourite Film:

At the end of March Frozen was released on DVD and The Muppets Most Wanted began showing at cinemas. I have tried, but I really can't decide between them. Frozen has been stuck in my DVD player and has quickly become my favourite Disney Film. A privilege that has not moved since Aladdin. I just love the story, the songs and the positive messages throughout. The Muppets Most Wanted however, is just hilarious and fun. Ty Burrell in particular is brilliant in the film and truly makes it what it is. It also includes some brilliant songs. The Interrogation Song and I'll Get You What You Want have been played repeatedly. Seriously, how could you not love The Muppets?



Favourite TV:

I've not been watching as much television as usual this month. In fact, I am even still behind on Game Of Thrones but catching up slowly. Despite this there has been one show I have been watching the most. My favourite show this month has to be Modern Family. Sky 1 is still airing series 5 and has been showing it in double bills. I absolutely love Modern Family, as it's just so funny. There are not many other shows that will make me laugh out loud.



Favourite Music:

This month I have been on a Tinie Tempah kick, and I quite like this particular song. I couldn't even say why, but you got to love a bit of Tinie, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *